Why does the switched reluctance motor start to respond?
If the switched reluctance motor starts to react and does not respond, it indicates that there is a problem inside. At this time, do not think it is a "card machine". It can be solved by multiple restarts. In the face of this situation, you must first power off, and then repair the motor, do not restart again, this will only cause more serious damage to the motor. Therefore, the following small series will tell you what causes the motor to start without reaction and the solution.
The reason why the switched reluctance motor starts to react is:
1. A mains power supply is de-energized or not turned on to lock the main circuit.
2. The maintenance system has not been adjusted or locked.
3. The cooling system is not started first.
4. There is something wrong with the control system.
5. The cable of the input motor is open.
6, the load is too large.
Switched reluctance motor starts without reaction:
1. Check the excitation power and turn on the power.
2. Correctly adjust the settings of the maintenance system.
3. Operate according to the rules and procedures, first start the cooling system, start the excitation and then start the motor.
4. The control system is repaired by professionals.
5. Check the wiring of the switched reluctance motor.
6. Reduce the load.
Therefore, in the face of the switch reluctance motor start no response, it must be calmly processed, can not be used in the wrong, rude way to the motor, or damage again on the basis of the motor itself, it is likely to cause the motor can not be repaired, Completely scrapped and can no longer be used.